Your student has been informed of the need to recover credits for high school. In order to be enrolled in the virtual program, the student must attend an LRSD high school. This form must be completed for enrollment. ACC Senior General Online Registration will be May 22 – May 28, 2020. Grades 9-11 Online Registration will be held June 4 & June 5, 2020.
The High School Virtual Credit Recovery will only offer core classes ( English, Math, Science, & Social Studies). No Electives will be offered.
Grade 12 ACC Schedule
- June 1 - June 26, 2020
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Grades 9-11 Schedule
- Session 1: June 8- June 23, 2020
- Session 2: June 24 - July 10, 2020
- Holiday - July 3, 2020 (No Classes)
If you have questions about the Little Rock School District High School Virtual Credit Recovery Program, please contact Mr. Eric Henderson, Summer School Coordinator at 501-447-3002.
- Complete all of the information below.
- A parent/guardian must attest to the contents of this form.
Clear Form and Enroll Another Student
No forms will be accepted after June 5, 2020